I learnt about a new & interesting Theme Park while in Sam's car.
I LOVE THEME PARKS! with lots of interesting and heart stopping rides!
I saw a badge pinned on the passenger's seat mirror board..
On it says:" Knott's" Everyone has to go there some day.
Curious, I asked him if he knew where is that place.
He began telling me about this theme park where it celebrates Halloween for the whole of Oct.
It happens at the 'ghost town' area. (usually u go there in the evening)
There would be lots of staff dressed up in scary costumes and most of the time hiding somewhere out there in the theme park and suddenly pops out to scare you.
Be it whether you are just strolling around, (something will pop out behind/ from the tree) or when u are resting on a bench ( and suddenly an arm underneath the bench reached out and grabbed his leg)
It sounds so fun.. i wanna go there someday...
Knott's Berry Farm
With over 165 wild rides, shows and unique attractions just steps from Knott's Resort Hotel, Knott's Theme Park is the place to go for family fun and thrill seeking adventure!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment