It goes like this... CX bday was coming up... and I wanted to plan a wonderful/ special day for him...
But.. realised.. i spent all my $ budgeted for his birthday away... hmmm.. What did i spent on?
Whahaha seriously.. i dunno lei!
So hor.. to *pretend*... i decided to cook him a romantic dinner lor.. But think a lot of you know that I simply cant cook much well.. he's a lots better cook than I am...
Anyway... this was what I did:
Not bad right? I cooked my most skillful dish.. Spagetti... whahaha
But I think its the best celebration for him... dine with T-shirt and shorts, accompanied by me & his 2 beloved zuzu.....best of all... a personalised beer glass as a present..
How fortunate he is... whahahah
I think only he can stand this kind of cannot make it wife like me.. hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment