Having Dinner with Mum just across her house...
think its the 1st time I had dinner with Mum alone.. Surprised? Yeah... me too...
I muz say.. after being married... we've become quite close.. =) Its a good thing coz I used to be unable to have a proper conversation with her...
I used to think she dotes on boys ( this is true!) and lots of ppl came to a conclusion that coz I was the apple of my Dad's eyes.. which robbed away part of the love he had for mum.. therefore.... hahah
But no.. I'm all grown up now.. and I know she loves me deep in her heart... =)
Do u know she'll call me to ask how I've been? Have I eaten? It touches me to the core..
Think the 1st time she took the 1st step was asking my younger bro to call me.. asking him to ask me if I was used to staying at my new house when i just moved in. Was very shocked... and super touched.. And I realised her love for me was deep. I nearly cried.. really.. haha
From then on, I tried making a point to visit her whenever I can..
I realised something.. all her children have the same crooked front teeth as her.. hahaha its in the genes!
but I'm having braces now... whahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment