Saturday, May 17, 2008

The story of my tooth

well... it all started with my constant headaches at that time.. went to a few clinics as it was hurting real bad.. but they could not find out whats so wrong...
It got worse with each step I took, it seemed that there was a vein leading to my head that throbs as I walked....
then.. it happened that i went for my dental checkup, and told him that I had a tooth, it seems as if its moving a bit.. and yet, not..
After taking a closer look at it.. i was told that it looks like a BABY Tooth.

How can that be? At 26 years old... i thought all our baby teeth would have been replaced??
An Xray proved it... It Was a baby tooth! and guess what? the adult tooth was embedded horizontally in my gums as there was no space to pop out. It also showed that the roots of that baby tooth was already not attached to the insides of my gum...

It had to be extracted out.... And also remove the embedded tooth with an operation.
Resulting in a Boh Gay.. if u know what i mean... hahahah

Well.. I had only 2 options at that point in time.. plant a teeth.. or wear braces...

I chose the latter.. its better to have my own real set of teeth ya? But that would also mean that I would be "ugly betty" for bout 2 years... It wasnt too hard a decision to make.. given that I was attached at the point in time.. and CX wasnt one who put looks at a 1st priorty....

so... looking for a dentist who does installment plan braces wasnt too difficult.. as I had recommendations.. the next Big thing was being told i had to extract 3 more teeth to make space to straighten as my teeth are big.. which explains for the overcrowding..

Ouch.. yes it hurt.
Well... "Mummy!!!! Its OOOvvveeerrrrr"

No comments: