Do you live in a HBD flat?
Do you have the same feeling as I encounter?
As I walk along the long corridor to my flat, i would be greeted with a series of different scents.
Some units, you'll have nice home cooked food aroma which will make your stomach churn with hunger, another unit will have strong whiff of incense burning, while another will have a aroma-therapy rosewood scent floating from the window etc. Needless to say, there'll also be units which emit a strong odor.
I think its always an interesting walk back to my flat everyday. =)
As u walk past, u'll have to recall which units to hold your breath, and which to take in deep deep breathes... ahhaha
Almost everyday, I always get whiffs of Jasmine Oil from my living room window and whiffs of Curry Powder from my Chill-Out room's window.
I prefer the curry powder scent.
Always making me crave for NASI BRIANI... yummy
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment