Thursday, February 01, 2007

Mickey Mouse Cup???


Hello! I'm back from the Mickey Mouse Cup....
Its called the mickey mouse cup coz is just not professional enuff...

I had the 1st hand experience of watch a live football match played by professionals and also doing the Kallang wave!!!
Yeah!!!! Its the first time i'm doing it at the stadium... ya I'm mountain tortoise.. hehe

I love the thrill of stamping our feet in our seats and waiting for the wave to flow to us.
I thought i could feel the old old stadium tremble.... scary.


I learned another thing too.... Swearing : "Bu Tok "(i learnt that it means dick) whenever someone nearby in the crowd blows the whistle tune.. hehe.. u get get away with swearing while watching a football game...
Only thing is I din know there is a tune to it.

I couldnt really understand football games... so when the Thais did a walk off, i thought the coach was gathering them to teach them tatics to guard us for the penalty kick.
So much for my knowledge of football.
It was only after the game then learnt that the coached ordered them to walk off!
So unsporting.

so while waiting the "15 min" of walk off:
Kallang Wave: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBjb6N7VcIs
Unhappy Fan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu4abL8ffV4



I love the way the crowd sings Ole Ole Ole as we leave the stadium. It made me feel very united.
Ole:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ANyv8tn1D4
Whistle:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbgW0azlQTo

Goodbye National Stadium..... It feels funny to know that you'e gonna be torn down in April.

No comments: