Thursday, May 10, 2007

hhhmmmppphhh!

As I was leaving home for work this morning.. i noticed 2 gold $1 belonging to my husband on the table.


Making a mental note to tell him that i wanted them before I pocketed the $, this was wat I did.



Upon reaching home, i recalled about the gold coins and wanted to ask him for it.
And this was what i found:



Arghhh!




And so, i stood outside the bathroom, waiting for him to finish bathing...



ME (while pouting...as he open the door) : "how come the $1 coins become 5 cents?"

Him (took a look at me and laughs): u waited outside just to ask me this? U wanted to save all gold coins ma.. its still gold in color.



He hid them under the biscuit tin...




But now, its safely in here... hehehe
I wonder how many $1 is inside now.. although its not even 1/2 full


No comments: