Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A meet up with Ugly Duckling

Had dinner with a long 'lost' friend today.... and I came face to face with 3 ugly ducklings:


Did u notice that the one on the right .. although ugly.. has very STYLO 'hair'?


Looks cute eh?
I think i'm a very cruel person.. the 1st attempt to try, i destroyed its stylo hair.. and the 2nd attempt , i ended up beheading the duck.. and i got a very shocked look from Gary. haha
Do not judge a book by its cover.
On the way home... i felt very happy as i learnt something... I am a very smart person..
In fact, all of us are very damn smart.
It goes like this: His uncle was telling his young son that he was extremely smart .. coz he swam very fast and reached the finishing point 1st.
Maybe i'm not that clever.. coz i could not catch the meaning behind it.. and needed him to explain... can u catch it?



No comments: