I like it a lot.. coz nowadays.. i only get to see them usually once or twice a year...
Throughout the whole meetup.. i get to hear funny andedotes of whats happening right now, the way they describe was hilarious.
I suddenly miss my childhood.. where so many of us would gather occassionally and have these family bonding and hilarious moments..
I think it all stop when my parents started up their shop... it seemed to die down from there as they are working 7 days a week. No time for such gatherings unless they all go to my parents shop.
My little cousins (my youngest uncle's daughters)
posing for me as we waited outside for my aunt in law to open the door. We would have waited for even longer coz we din know their doorbell was not working!!! Luckily my uncle happened to open the door and saw us. FAINT!
This uncle of mine.. he's my fav uncle.. wonderful family man and he loves to rear fish, bird, tortise, etc. some of his Koi fish comes with cert!
And everytime I went to his house when i was younger, he would ask me if i want? he'll give it to me..
He even has a fishtank built into a wall... which i love so much!
Guess wat he offered me this time??? (its been bout 3 years since i last went to his house)
No Kidding! He has 3 of them and I was super fascinated with his new addition..
No comments:
Post a Comment