Sorry guys......This is where I left off right?
Having some 'me' time right now.. heheheh so I'm gonna blog a bit more before I bury my head.....
Ever since my Fav aunt knew CX and I chill out together at home with glasses of red wine...she has been suggesting to bring us out to get red wine at some shops she discovered since... 2-3 mths ago?? But due to our tight weekend schedule.. we were always clashing with each other..
So finally.. D day arrives:
Total # of Red Wine boughtin all : 14!!!!
Just realised that my aunt love to have her sat night drinking red wine & chilling out with her husband too.. guess she's excited that we are similar to her. hahaha
Look at the back seat of her car.... only after the 1st wine shopping at Jurong.
I prefer the second shop though... situated at Bukit Timah..
After much struggle to pay her, we lost..
Our gift from her:
DRINK , DRANK, ..... DRUNK....
No comments:
Post a Comment