Sunday, September 02, 2007

Funny Scenes

Came across this folder while looking for some pics:

(Part 1) Oh shit.... I'm not gg to be single anymore....



(Part 2: haha Nvm! I got someone to bully for life from now on)


CX... I got mascara in my eye....
No, my lady... its call "Mak Sai"




Just give her a hard push... and all her assets will be mine! whahahaa!!!




Wah... this ring.. bet you can pawn it for heaps of $$$ (Lord of the Rings)


CX: I'm gonna do a one leg hop on throughout the red carpet



Hahaha... once this ring is on ur finger... you'll be my slave forever!!!



CX's using his head to hit mine... what has he gotten himself into?
haaaa... too late!!!!



Feng Zi Cheng Hun


Xiao Mei Mei..... Hand me all your $$$$! No use looking for help... There's no one around! Nigek Nigek Nigek!!!



CX: All the Ang Bao take liao?
Me:Yes! Gin Zao!!!!
No Show..... Taken $ and ran away

okie... bo liao finish liao...
continue blogger all the unposted events soon!

No comments: