Been a long long time since i took a bus from Yishun to AMK??? But hey.. its so convienient!
Dun ask me why but i felt so accomplished when i alighted! hah
They all sang so well... i felt like I was in a room watching Jue Dui Superstars!


After trying a few rounds of grp photos on self timer ... miserably blur turn outs...
We finally succumb to askin the staff to help us.
Can see our jaws are aching resulting from smiling from the never ending blur pics... hahaha
And I rushed back to have dinner with my In Laws...
Did u know.. there's a place in Spore called "Jln Malu Malu"???
hahaha interesting right??? Thats where we went to for dinner....
The food was good... but I had a to go through an embarrassing long waiting time coz my dad in law went to order my fav Orrrr Niiii in the mist of our dinner when CX pointed it out on the menu that I like OrrNii.
Argghh.. can u imagine the whole family waiting for more than 30mins after our dinner just for the Orrr Niii to arrive. I bet u can understand how embarrassed I felt!
No comments:
Post a Comment